I apologize for intimating that you were gay Lorenzo


YouTube Spotlight
1047644 iscritti
171232582 visualizzazioni video

 

    TheVArious7 - I know your institutional community of Satanists: of Campania: Naples! In fact, one of your Satanist, is Became a Christian: in the renewal of the Holy Spirit and said to me that he would have to pack: Invoices "voodoo, to do die: of cancer, many people, but, then, he Those doing: "bills" voodoo against his rabbits, Which punctually taken them died from cancer! In fact, the tumor was inflate the body of his rabbits. Nobody unius REI REI unius Nobody has posted a comment 6 minutes ago Abu Antar - - really? then, what was the background image, the profile of your, and what was the reason for you to have it removed? --- ANSWER - @ 666 IMF NWO Obama - the true Abu Antar?: is been killed!
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    22 minuti fa

    TheVArious7 - I know your institutional community of Satanists: of Campania: Naples! In fact, one of your Satanist, is Became a Christian: in the renewal of the Holy Spirit and said to me that he would have to pack: Invoices "voodoo, to do die: of cancer, many people, but, then, he Those doing: "bills" voodoo against his rabbits, Which punctually taken them died from cancer! In fact, the tumor was inflate the body of his rabbits. I know your community of Satanists institutional Campania: Naples! In fact, one of your Satanist became a Christian: the renewal of the Holy Spirit and said to me that he would have to pack: Invoices to die of cancer, people, but then he did, those bills, against rabbits, which punctually taken them died from cancer! In fact, the tumor was swell: the body of rabbits
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    23 minuti fa

    Submit to the New Youtube Order or be ignored.
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    24 minuti fa

    TheVArious7 -- I know your community of Satanists institutional: of Campania: Naples! In fact, one of your Satanist, is became a Christian: in the renewal of the Holy Spirit and said to me that he would have to pack: Invoices" voodoo, to do die: of cancer, many people, but, then, he doing those: "bills" voodoo, against his rabbits, which punctually taken them died from cancer! In fact, the tumor was gongiare the body of his rabbits. io conosco la tua comunità : di satanisti istituzionali della Campania: Napoli! infatti, un vostro satanista è diventato un cristiano: del rinnovamento dello Spirito Santo: ed ha detto a me: che, lui avrebbe dovuto confezionare: le fatture per fare morire di cancro, le persone, ma, poi, lui faceva, quelle fatture, contro i conigli, che puntualmente, loro morivano presi dal cancro! infatti il tumore faceva gongiare il corpo dei conigli
    TheVArious7
    TheVArious7 ha pubblicato un commento
    31 minuti fa

    Don't feel like spamming in school anymore should focus more on my work
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    33 minuti fa

    666 Atrexitive --- did not want to obey God, but, now you are forced to obey Satan (ierodula), for fear of being killed! your life is lost! you are: another: victim of the wickedness of the Pharisees IMF did not want to obey God, but now you are forced to obey Satan, for fear of being killed! your life is lost! you are a victim of the wickedness of the Pharisees IMF @ Abu Antar - only you're a pig! Because I have never been gay! you've had a chance to test your identity, but you failed! Therefore, That for me, will you be: forever, only, another Satanist! the Real: Abu Antar: died in my heart! you did not have a behavior: fair and honest! and since I do not speak with the murderers and accomplices of the killers? you can not turn to me, your the word, never again! you put more, than, 24 hours, to respond to my question, if you were the real Abu Antar! You're a fool! I'm not gay! but, you can test to be the owner of That photo! ... but only for the next two minutes
    MessaBaz
    MessaBaz ha pubblicato un commento
    34 minuti fa

    GIVE US BACK THE OLD LAYOUT 50,000 GRAPHICS DESIGNERS WILL LOOSE THEIR JOBS IF YOU GO THROUGH WITH THIS STUPID IDEA
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    39 minuti fa

    )-;
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    40 minuti fa

    V
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    40 minuti fa

    666 Atrexitive --- did not want to obey God, but, now you are forced to obey Satan (ierodula), for fear of being killed! your life is lost! you are: another: victim of the wickedness of the Pharisees IMF non volevi ubbidire a Dio, mentre ora sei costretta ad ubbidire a satana, per paura di essere uccisa! la tua vita è andata perduta! tu sei una vittima della malvagità dei farisei del FMI
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    44 minuti fa

    heck
    SiamoInGuerra999
    SiamoInGuerra999 ha pubblicato un commento
    45 minuti fa

    NP SupositoryRepository
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    46 minuti fa

    wow
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    46 minuti fa

    ah
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    47 minuti fa

    Thank you for the assist (basketball term) SiamoInGuerra.
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    47 minuti fa

    oh
    Atrexitive
    Atrexitive ha pubblicato un commento
    48 minuti fa

    STOP THE NEW LAYOUT!!!!!!!!!! OR I QUIT YOUTUBE
    SiamoInGuerra999
    SiamoInGuerra999 ha pubblicato un commento
    48 minuti fa

    عنتر. والتحق بنقابة الفنانين عام 1972 له نشاط تلفزيوني ونشاط مسرحي [4]. وتبلغ حصيلة اعماله أكثر من ثلاثين فيلماً سينمائياً وخمسين مسلسلاً تلفزيونياً وعشرات المسرحيات.‏ وهو من أسرة فنية، حيث إنه شقيق الممثلان محمود جبر وهيثم جبر وأخو زوج الممثله هيفاء واصف وعم الفنانات ليلى جبر ومرح جبر [5]. قد شارك مؤخرا في دور رجل أعمال مستهتر في مسلسل آه يا زمن من تأليف محمد العاص وإخراج
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    48 minuti fa

    OKAY! I apologize for intimating that you were gay Lorenzo. I'm sorry. Just don't anger me when I am already in a bad mood. Goodness! lol
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    48 minuti fa

    ty
    SiamoInGuerra999
    SiamoInGuerra999 ha pubblicato un commento
    49 minuti fa

    Naji Jaber (Arabic: ناجي جبر), also romanised as Naji Jabr, was a Syrian actor who was foremost identified with the character Abu Antar (أبوعنتر).
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    49 minuti fa

    V
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    49 minuti fa

    My nonchalant alpha male self embitters Cain.
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    50 minuti fa

    hmm?
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    50 minuti fa

    @ Abu Antar - only, you're a pig, only! Because, I have never been gay! you've had a chance to test your identity, but you failed! Therefore, That for me, will you be: forever, only, another Satanist! the Real: Abu Antar: died in my heart! you did not have a behavior: fair and honest! and since I do not speak with the murderers and accomplices of the killers? you can not turn to me, your the word, never again! you put more, than, 24 hours, to respond to my question, if you were the real Abu Antar! You're a fool! I'm not gay! but, you can test to be the owner of That photo! ... but only for the next two minutes
    SiamoInGuerra999
    SiamoInGuerra999 ha pubblicato un commento
    50 minuti fa

    sub here save yourself from 666
    SiamoInGuerra999
    SiamoInGuerra999 ha pubblicato un commento
    51 minuti fa

    Luckily I broke free by going to mass the first Sunday of the Year
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    51 minuti fa

    Ok, time to do some reading for school. I'll drop in occasionally to have a chuckle. This place is a mad house!
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    52 minuti fa

    you put more than 24 hours to respond to my question if you were the real Abu Antar
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    52 minuti fa

    Myriam Fares is wearing a shit load of make up, which makes her look ugly. Also imaginary romances are for pathetic losers who can't get laid.
    SiamoInGuerra999
    SiamoInGuerra999 ha pubblicato un commento
    52 minuti fa

    You Know Why Because Of Yu-Gi-Oh 666 PrimeTimePokemon Illuminati Brain Control
    SiamoInGuerra999
    SiamoInGuerra999 ha pubblicato un commento
    53 minuti fa

    Devil Possessed Child In My Icon
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    53 minuti fa

    Lorenzo, I have always been nice to you. Today I am in a bad mood and you are irritating me. Learn to have some tact.
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    54 minuti fa

    You're a fool! I'm not gay! but, you can prove to be the owner of that photo! ... but only for the next two minutes
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    54 minuti fa

    Just so you know, my most recent girlfriend turned the heads of every single dude we walked past in public. Ten years younger than me, long black hair, 5'2", 100 pounds, c cups, and a smile that looked like a glamor shot, with an accent that made one's mouth water. She was like a piece of candy.
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    55 minuti fa

    y
    2k
    2k ha pubblicato un commento
    57 minuti fa

    shitty design
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    58 minuti fa

    @Abu Antar - only you're a pig! Because I have never been gay! you've had a chance to test your identity, but you failed! therefore, that for me, will you be: forever, only, another Satanist! the Real: Abu Antar: died in my heart! you did not have a behavior: fair and honest! and since I do not speak with the murderers and accomplices of the killers? you can not turn to me, your the word, never again!
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    58 minuti fa

    ty
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    58 minuti fa

    Abu AntarThen why have you given me a nickname.
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    58 minuti fa

    Myriam Fares is ugly? Ok, Cain's faggotry: confirmed.
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    58 minuti fa

    lol this is such a waste of time when I have school work to do.
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    59 minuti fa

    Myriam Fares is ugly.
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    59 minuti fa

    kll
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    59 minuti fa

    No you are not my boyfriend Cain. I don't have boyfriends.
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Sorry Lorenzo, but you are obsessing over my topless photo! Don't do that.
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Abu Antar Is Cain the name of boyfreind?
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Lorenzo, I am not a very good Christian in many respects, I have intellectual dilemmas which I ruminate on. Faith and reason sometimes compete with each other. But I do believe Jesus Christ is the savior of mankind. Yes, I do. If everyone abode by his example of love and forgiveness, we would have heaven on earth.
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    only you're a pig! because I have never been gay
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    you are not Abu Antar!
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Lorenzo, I am not going to re upload my shirtless picture. The main reason now is because I fear you want to sexually gratify yourself to it. To be honest, you are starting to make me feel disgusted just a little bit.
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    you are not a true Christian!
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Abu Antar -- you've had a chance to prove your identity, but you failed!
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Lorenzo, I like girls. In fact, I am hungry for sexy young foreign girls. I am sorry to disappoint you.
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    are not interested in your slander:of the Satanist! I'm only certifying your identity! but you can put that image?!! for to be a pig of a Christian boyfriend(già fidanzato: already boyfriend), who goes around to cause, other girls! non sono interessato alle tue calunnie: di satanista! io sto soltanto certificando la tua identità! ma, tu puoi rimettere quella immagine? per essere un porco di cristiano fidanzato, che va in giro a provocare, altre ragazze!
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    lol I can guarantee you that Synnek1 has no domain over me. He's a giggling little gremlin, who occasionally makes a funny and witty remark among his many crude and blasphemous ones.
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Cain, I have Myriam Fares' video up on my channel because I happen to think she's one of the most sexy female specimens alive. Her body is built to f*ck like a sports car's body is built to speed around tight corners. I'm beginning to think both you and Lorenzo want me to be gay.
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    because on this page: synnek1 is the master of each simulation? ambiguity about the identity of the people? remains!
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Whats the point in calling me Kain if I'm not using it anymore?
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Lorenzo, you are starting to give me the impression you have gay impulses toward me.
    SiamoInGuerra999
    SiamoInGuerra999 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    This Is Not How I look Just Google Fort Bend Click on The First Link and Is A Mugshot of a International Criminal 6666
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    So you lift weights, use the word fag a lot and named your channel after another guy. HOMO!.
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    to see your shirtless back? may be evidence that you are true Abu Antar
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Lorenzo, I kept this private because I didn't want to embarrass you. But since you mentioned it so will I. You had mistaken me for an Arab female and said I was beautiful. I told you that I was in fact a guy.
    SiamoInGuerra999
    SiamoInGuerra999 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    I will only Spam on 6th Period if I have time
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Kain not Cain fucking retard.
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Cain, you've never heard of Abu Antar before because he was (deceased now) a comedy actor popular in Arabic television and movies. I know this because I've been exposed to Arabic culture, as I've been exposed to Indian culture as well. Through my love life.
    eddief32
    eddief32 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Hey guys - Youtube specifically, if you're so damn hot on copyright, why does your youtube copyright school video (featuring russell from the Happy Tree Friends) not get hit, but the rest of us do? I really smell some hypocrisy here. As you say in that video, "make your own original content" instead of taking someone else's. Thieves.
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    @ 666 IMF NWO Obama - the true Abu Antar?: Is been killed!! Because Abu Antar was a Christian boy boyfriend, who would never flirted with another girl! but the reason to remove that picture Background: which was it? why was a specific fact: that, I know. Obama - Abu Antar: is new: satanist! True Abu Antar: is been killed. - ANSWER - this is the truth of that image: and the reason for its removal! because, I had assumed, that, Abu Antar: were a woman? Then, I made the articles romantics for him! but, thou in thy tender care and respect me: you had removed the male image: that, it had become a: equivocal and embarrassing situation! that's why, you can not be the real Abu Antar, because the real Abu Antar would know this particular
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Cain, I have nothing to prove here. I have had girlfriends from several continents. Why do you think I can speak al logha 3rabiya? It ain't cuz ana 3rab. I'm a white guy. It's the same reason why I know how to say "me tainu pyaar krda" which means I love you in punjabi. Want to know how to say it in 3rabe? ana b7ebik kteer ya rou7y jameela which means I love you my soul, beautiful girl. I've said those words with my lips touching female lips which said them back.
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Never heard of Abu Antar before.
    TheVArious7
    TheVArious7 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    I put it from lowest to highest oh and JMan713IsBack
    TheVArious7
    TheVArious7 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Jesus Is Back
    TheVArious7
    TheVArious7 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Gwen Stefani Is Back
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Kain is a name I have used before.
    TheVArious7
    TheVArious7 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    The Rock Is Back
    TheVArious7
    TheVArious7 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Unius Rei Is Back
    TheVArious7
    TheVArious7 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    TheVArious7 Is Back
    TheVArious7
    TheVArious7 ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Kain Is Back
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Lorenzo, I am in a bad mood today. That is why I said "hello fags." I have not been killed. Why do you want to see my shirtless back? I thought you were not gay.
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Abu Antar Keep lying to yourself homo.
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Oh goodness, the cacophony has erupted once more lol
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    @ 666 IMF NWO Obama - the true Abu Antar?: Is been killed! You're a liar! Because Abu Antar was a Christian boy boyfriend, who would never flirted with another girl! but the reason to remove that picture Background: which was it? why was a specific fact: that, I know. Obama - Abu Antar: is new: satanist! True Abu Antar: is been killed. but, only me and the real Abu Antar: only we can know, why you removed the background image. WHAT WAS YOUR background image? YOU CAN CHARGE IT AGAIN! Abu Antar --- really? then, what was the background image, the profile of your, and what was the reason for you to have it removed? you do not know the specific repute has led you to remove your background image! Because, not about your personal life, but my, you can not be the real Abu Antar!
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Abu Antar - you do not know the specific fact that has led you to remove your background image! because, not about your personal life, but my, you can not be the real Abu Antar!
    TTTITTTITTTITTT
    TTTITTTITTTITTT ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    With trembling hands the young Abu Antar eagerly unbuttoned his? mother's blouse and dove into her perfume scented boobs. As he sucked her erect nipples she reached down to stroke his virgin penis through unzipped pants. Then with buckled knees young Abu Antar moaned out loud in ecstasy as he laced her knuckles with strings of his sticky sperm. Collapsing to the floor young Abu Antar wept with guilt and joy while lusting for his mother who sheltered him 11 years from this carnal knowledge.
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    I don't prefer women, women are old and boring. I like girls aged 18-25. And girls chase me. Extremely sexy sweet nice foreign exotic girls.
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    synnek1 -- where is Ihatenewlayout?
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Abu Antar Must chase lots of women to keep secret identity hidden.
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    @Lorenzo - what? I never discussed my love life with you. Not anytime that I recall at least.
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    You ain't pinning Abel's murder on me. I'm Innocent I tell ya. INNOCENT!
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    You're a liar! because Abu Antar was a Christian boy boyfriend, who would never flirted with another girl! but the reason to remove that picture BackgrounD: which was it? why was a specific fact: that, I know
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    And Abu Antar also manages to have extremely hot foreign girls go weak in the knees and beg him to ask them out. Be jealous.
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Abu Antar Lifts weights and like calling other men fags. How interesting.
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    You are Cain, Cain. Stop playing dumb and answer plzthx.
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Obama -- Abu Antar: is new: satanist! true Abu Antar: is been killed
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Lorenzo, my background image was a picture of my back muscles, because I lift weights and I am somewhat muscular. Earlier last year, many many months ago, I was having fun flirting with a Palestinian girl online and we both showed each other pictures of each other. I have since had a girlfriend and removed it. I forgot the background image was even there until a few weeks ago and deleted it. No ominous mystery.
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    but, only me and the real Abu Antar: only we can know, why you removed the background image
    Chronikic
    Chronikic ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Who is Cain?
    Abu Antar
    Abu Antar ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    Cain, one thing I have never understood is why are certain atheists like yourself so intolerant of those who wish to believe in metaphysical things?
    Nessuno Unius REI
    Nessuno Unius REI ha pubblicato un commento
    1 ora fa

    WHAT WAS YOUR background image? YOU CAN CHARGE IT AGAIN!

Informazioni su YouTube Spotlight

YouTube's official Channel.
YouTube Rewind 2012
YouTube on Google+
YouTube Blog
YouTube on Facebook
YouTube on Twitter
Creator's Hub
CitizenTube: News & Politics
YouTube on Meetup
YouTube Trends
di YouTube

    Data di iscrizione 31/dic/1969

    Paese Stati Uniti

Other YouTube Channels

    Miniatura
    YouTube Rewind 2012
    114158 iscritti
    Miniatura
    YouTube Trends
    156936 iscritti
    Miniatura
    CitizenTube
    137259 iscritti
    Miniatura
    Music Tuesday on YouTube
    64708 iscritti
    Miniatura
    YouTube Politics
    103028 iscritti